Create and Manage an Online Html File
Netsso offers its members an online document-creation service via its NFEM system. You can click to create a new document while online, and then edit it and store or share it. It can also be optionally encrypted.
These documents can have a number of possible uses:
- For storing information , including text and images, tables, etc, quickly in your online store
- For quickly and simply sharing with other Netsso members (who may be, for example, your work colleagues, friends, classmates, etc) Sharing this way is much faster and more convenient than by using email.
- For doing so absolutely confidentially using the encryption option
- For retrieving information simply from any other computer/tablet/mobile
- At this time, Netsso’s version of “Google Docs” only applies to html files (“web pages”). However, the ability to encrypt them is a major advantage in the “Netsso-Doc”.
To create and edit these files:
- Go to your Netsso/OnlineFiles/My(Storage)
- Select the folder where you want to store the document when created
- Pull down the Create html file menu and click
- Edit the new empty file. A third-party rich text editor is built into the file. (Similar to editing a Word doc)
- Save, or Save As the file. (Use Save As to give it a title)
- At this point you will be invited to encrypt it or not. If you click to use encryption, the file will be quickly downloaded to your local computer, encrypted there via the Netsso encryption system, wherein the key is available to you exclusively, and then re-loaded into your NFEM window.(All en/decryption in Netsso is exclusively on your local machine)
- Right click the new file and avail of the list of online file options at any time. For example, you can “Copy Link for Netsso” and then go to any of your other Netsso desktops and “Paste” the link, so that, later, you can access the file from any computer without the little bother of going into the online store first and searching for it.